I am ME : )

My photo
This is my space. Any thoughts, experiences,encounters and adventures I will share herein, and you're welcome to share your thoughts too! Well, despite that many would have qualms about me, I still love being me, and you are invited to enter a part of my space..

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Happy Anniversary BH-TESDA Finishing Course for Call Center Agents (Brgy. Capri!)

It's been a year now and I still remember the first day when I saw the impatient faces of these people. The reason? I'm late that time. See how they frown...

Barangay Capri Trainees with Me and Mr. Norman Marciano


Nah, I haven't experienced any dull moments with this bunch of souls. Everyday is a day of fun. We learn from each other. We share stories of FAILURES and TRIUMPHS. We are a big family.

with Julius Louis Elauria and The Boys!




The Girls



This also the chance for me to meet an old friend. Funny thing is that, she became a student.

with former classmate and a good friend, Jennylin Reymundo


I am really thankful that I was given a chance to work with you guys. This is one experience I will always cherish. Remember, its good to follow a path, but its much BETTER to CREATE your OWN PATH and leave a TRAIL.

Miss you all! : )

http://www.facebook.com/groups/140163029379540/ CCT Capri
http://www.facebook.com/bhpartylist Bagong Henerasyon Partylist
Author's FB Account
Follow me in Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment