I am ME : )

My photo
This is my space. Any thoughts, experiences,encounters and adventures I will share herein, and you're welcome to share your thoughts too! Well, despite that many would have qualms about me, I still love being me, and you are invited to enter a part of my space..

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bustos, Bulacan Invasion

Well, it's Valentines Day last year that I first set my foot in Bustos, Bulacan. I was actually surprised that my superior asked me to train outside Manila. well, I've felt that maybe they just want me out of their sight (waaaaaaa!) that's why they throw me away. But, i'm wrong. My days in Bustos are totally awesome with so many beautiful memories that still lingers in my memory sometimes.

First wave - I call them my Bustos Babies. Of course, its obvious because they are the first people that I handled in Bustos. One thing that I love about this class is that they are really serious about the topics that we are discussing, they really exert effort in making our activities fun and of course, they are one big group that you will love to be with. One good friend, Julius Louise Elauria, experienced my bonding moment with them.

Wave I- Bustos, Bulacan

Second Wave - Just thinking of this group I am feeling goosebumps, not on a negative aspect, but of course positive. I love this group because they are the happiest group that I handled in Bustos. I'm not telling that they are not serious when it comes to work, but they just have this funny atmosphere every time. Need evidence? Here it is..


Wave 2 - Bustos, Bulacan


Third Wave - I thought that i'll be handling one group only, but of course, I ended up having three waves. I did not felt any regret because my third wave was the most serious group. I also ended up being a friend with one of them. You know !






Wave 3 - Bustos, Bulacan



Mayor Arnel Mendoza, Bustos Bulacan
Congresswoman Bernadette Herrera-Dy, BH Partylist



From February 14- March 29, 2011 I stayed in this beautiful place and get to experience the warm appreciation of its people. I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Mayor Arnel Mendoza and his staff at the Bustos-PESO Office headed by Mr. Ed Galvez. They make my stay in Bustos a very unforgettable experience.

And of course, to the woman behind it all, Congresswoman Bernadette Herrera-Dy of Bagong Henerasyon (BH) Partylist and Sir Jake for giving me a chance to work with you guys, my sincerest gratitude. Not also to forget Ms. Nini Villanueva and Ms. Mabel Palana who also make things easy for me.

And of course to all my former trainess, who turned out to be my brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and friends; THANK YOU. Not only I learned from you, but you let me understand the value of respect, happiness and contentment.

I look forward to seeing all of you guys! My best wishes for your endeavors. LOVE YAH!


 Add me up on FB
Follow me on Twitter
BH Partylist FB Account
 Add me up on FB
Follow me on Twitter
BH Partylist FB Account



1 comment:

  1. tlg un pix. n pinili mo panget ako..kanis k tlg..hmmmp...

    ReplyDelete