I am ME : )

My photo
This is my space. Any thoughts, experiences,encounters and adventures I will share herein, and you're welcome to share your thoughts too! Well, despite that many would have qualms about me, I still love being me, and you are invited to enter a part of my space..

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Just my two cents worth!

It's been months after I posted here on my blog. I think i'm quite busy doing other stuff, not to mention that I am anxious on things that I need not to.

Well, since most of my housemates (?) are already dozing off, I finally had a time again visiting this site. The writer in me (there is?) pushes me to visit this experimental blog of mind and do some things. Sharing my thoughts exactly and raw as I am feeling it right now. I don't care if nobody will read, but one thing is for sure, someone will read, and that is me.

Early this January, the family encountered a challenge. We did not let it to ruin our lives. Instead, we work as one and put our faith in God. We overcome it. We Won!

This February, (Valentine's Day to be exact) I need to see a Doctor because I experienced severe stomach cramps and my throat was strained. This event taught me one lesson, to put my health on top of my priority list. Same thing with my family, I always pray for our safety, away from diseases and to have a peace of mind. With God, we are all safe and secure. That is for sure.

Now that the 3rd month of the year comes, I am looking forward for it it to be fruitful, blessed and happy. As always. We are asking the Lord to enter our homes and be at its center. Him to enter our hearts, minds and souls, for us to be able to do things that we need to do; the right ones to do - and to glorify HIM forever.

This is my first entry in 2013, and I think that it is just and right for me to shout what He had showered on us - blessings that we deserve. Let us always honor and glorify His name, for if without His will, we are NOTHING. No questions at all.


Thank you My Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment