I am ME : )

My photo
This is my space. Any thoughts, experiences,encounters and adventures I will share herein, and you're welcome to share your thoughts too! Well, despite that many would have qualms about me, I still love being me, and you are invited to enter a part of my space..

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Women's Month! : )


Unlike the older days, women of today are more empowered, based on my perspective. They are actually enjoying privileges that were impossible for them to attain during those times. But still, there are issues that need to be addressed. There are still strong clamor to prosper and push GENDER EQUALITY into a REALITY. Big isssue as it seems, but just like our alphabet, the solution is as easy as ABC.

Mama and Gian

My Mom, Evelyn and Gian : )


1. ACKNOWLEDGE - All of us are created equal. Not one specie is superior to the other. Just like that, men and women have different issues and conflict that are experiencing. Therefore, we must ACKNOWLEDGE that we have different perspective and solutions to the conflict that need to be addressed. Respecting each other's opinion and rights denounces all the conflict. 

My super Tita Mary Ann and Gian : )

Nanay Gloria with my cousins :) 

Ate Margie and Kenneth

2. BELIEVE - Believe in the power that you can do all great things, whether you are a MAN or a WOMAN. God created all of us equal, with unique talents and skills. We must know ours, and make it a point that you will use the God-given gift not only for ourselves, but also for the benefit of others. Share. Helping others is a way of life. BELIEVE in yourself. You can do it.

MY BEAUTIFUL COUSINS 
(Good thing that I am not mentioning their nicknames, have pet names for most of them; )

Hazel

Rachelle Anne


Zyreene Gayle (the future Miss Universe :) 


3. CARE - It's good that you care about your family, your loved one's, other people. But, most importantly, you need to take CARE of yourself. It is important for us to know that even we are binded by relationships, we still need to find time to focus on ourselves and respect each other's individuality.


Amethyst - my hipag! (Shainette's Mom!)

Althea Shainette - my niece : )


Women of today are more versatile. They can do things that were stereotyped for men alone. They are successful in their chosen field - from being a respected public official; high-ranked employee; top-caliber artists up to the humblest yet very rewarding profession of being a mother - women now are progressive.

Let us find time to celebrate with them, not only during this month, but everyday. Take time to thank all of the women that plays important role in your lives - you mother, grandma, aunt, sister, cousins and nieces- from your teachers, mentors, employers and your friends. Happy Women's Month to all of you!


My FRIENDS and EVERYTHING!
With my super friends - Tita Medenilla-Manacap & Ina, Lydia Manabat : )

My Bosses, the women of Bagong Henerasyon! (im not making sipsip :)


Cong. Bernadette Herrera-Dy
Maam Nini Villanueva
Maam Mabel Begornia-Palana : )
Ate Ana Evora


And of course, to all of my previous students, HAPPY WOMEN's MONTH to all of you! Girl Power: 

1 comment: